no more..

bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
huh! alhamdulillah..all my undone task almost settle..jus a bit left..well, starting from 23rd of june..there's no more movie..fighting wif ma lil sis, having some jokes wif ma crazyhead bro[s]..rolling on the bed wif ma mom[disteb mama mase mama tido..hehehe]..n n n, motivation words [juz like a weapon] from ma dad.. gonna miss them...all those things do axhalarate me..keep me feel happy [wif no bored] 4 being home..adoyai..ma home sweet home starts to wave their 'hand' to me..as a sign of..'goodbye'...

additional..
drugery=no more..[now, realize that am not supposed to call it drugery, it just some kinda have-to-do task as am growing towards a lady]
ayam-ayaman= no more
ikan-ikanan=no more
sayur-sayuran=no more
hi-tea..being served wif dessert..yummy2..choc cake..variety of pudding..
masak-masakan..
hukhukhuk..

future..
i'll be in kmb starting 4rom 23..strive 4 infinite triumph..struggling 4 my ib prog..make and meet lotsa friends..

ALLAH
gimme strength..
to face da hard wave in front..
do hold me,
which avoid me from being left behind..
enlighten my way
so am not lost and drowned..
correct me when am wrong
for able achieve ur blessing..

ma future friends..
kmb juz greeting us..
tough ib waiting 4 us..
never fret, coz we'll strive..
to further study in uk, nz @ US..
MAY ALLAH BLESS US IN STRIVING 4 OUR FUTURE..

1 Response to "no more.."

  1. mufazai Says:

    insyaallah,
    c u there!

Post a Comment